Adidas is issuing another mea culpa over their Munich Olympics campaign … publicly apologizing to their partners — including Bella Hadid.
The footwear giant posted another apology — their second in the last few days — early Sunday morning … acknowledging connections are still being made between the Munich Massacre of the 1972 Olympics and their recent SL72 campaign.
Adidas says the connections weren’t meant, and they apologize — all falling right in line with the apology they issued earlier this week after the American Jewish Community called them out.
This time they specifically apologized to their partners too … saying sorry in their statement to Hadid, A$AP Nast, Jules Koundé and others for the impact this may have had on them and their careers.
Apologizing to their models marks a huge step for Adidas … and, one that can be seen as doing some damage control — ’cause we know at least one of them’s considering legal remedies.
We broke the story … sources familiar with the situation tell us Bella Hadid has retained legal counsel to take on the clothing company — blasting them for a lack of public accountability and for spearheading a cruel and damaging campaign
One of her main gripes, we’re told, is that Adidas would put out a campaign that would associate anyone with the tragedy in ’72 where 11 Israeli athletes were taken hostage and executed.
7/22/24TMZ.com
And, looking at Adidas’ statement, it seems like they’re trying to apologize to all of the points these sources raised … so certainly possible they’re trying to avoid a legal issue.
We’ll have to wait and see if Adidas’ apology is enough or if Bella keeps walking down the road to litigation.





